The GRSC: GR Sprite Comic (Contains large images)

TheNesMan said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Is Nesman holding me at gunpoint? That is very inaccurate, since nes and I both know that I could kick his ass in a fight. Unless he had the element of suprise.
You were only added onto the comic to advance my character. You're my b****.
You're going to regret those words.

99il1.png

100th comic? I seriously can't believe that, you lying liar!

JCD said:
FTG, since we're best friends in the comic, we are now best friends in real life. Can I come to your house to play? I got Hot Wheels.
Heck yeah, I'll get my Legos ready, and we'll have a grand ole time, best buddy!

You don't even know the origin and destination of their traveling. This might not be Earth and they may even be travelling from one galaxy to another.

See, but that is the whole thing with the portal gun. They could just use portal technology and be there in a few seconds. Like Gordon Freeman.

I for one am tired of twenty comics about summoning new people and then ten comics that are just bad gags and then five comics that are jokes about the bad gags. I'm not saying it's bad, the comic is probably the best of the three, it is just a bit too slow.

I just changed mine a few days ago, but I can certainly see myself using the JCD sprite avatar in the future. Great job Ty.
(Any chance of some wallpapers? :D)

I'll have to think about that wallpaper thing...

On a slightly sadder note, I have decided to hold off on making further issues of the GRSC until I can come up with some quality gags to use.

Tyrranis said:
I'll have to think about that wallpaper thing...

On a slightly sadder note, I have decided to hold off on making further issues of the GRSC until I can come up with some quality gags to use.
Know what would moderately humorous to me? If you added me, but then I get "accidentally" betrayed. And then a bear molests my body, then we both get incinerated, but the bear manages to come out alive then we never speak of the matter again. Then I come back as a zombie with Hitler and other dead video game characters.

.....Fuck my shittacular idea! ADD ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11112!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod