The Fighter Character Battle, Year Five

MattAY said:
What a f****** joke! I think half of you only voted because you wanted the underdog to win. And the other half because he's black with a 'fro.

Well to be honest I voted for Obama bsed ont he same premise.

MattAY said:
What a f****** joke! I think half of you only voted because you wanted the underdog to win. And the other half because he's black with a 'fro.

What about the ones who voted him for both?
I know I did...

And I thought this would end up as an anime battle that lasts a few episodes.

You guys are such faggots. I swear if they don't do an April Fools event this year I'm fucking out of here.

Seriously though, as dumb as Tiger is he's much better than so many of the people who made it to the finals. Aaron and Sett-Ra make it all the way but BOTH Laws get knocked out in the first round and a shitload of other great characters get knocked out in the second and third rounds. Mostly because anyone was allowed to vote on the tiebreakers and since Bretimus is a BR and has no life or something he happened to be the one to vote for the shitty "underdog" character every single time.

But since it was inevitable that a shit character was going to win, I'd much rather have Tiger as the winner than anyone else.

Law's gonna win next year though. I've been saying that every single year since year one. It isn't gonna happen.

Fags or not, it was a good showdown that, despite the wide support, I noticed some flaws in it.

I need to revamp the rules for next years showdown when dealing with tie-breakers, and I also have an idea as to how we can keep this going all year.

Yes, I said all year.

As for the picks themselves, frankly, some of them, like Sett Ra, I would have knocked out in round one. (I wasn't kidding when I said I would never host this again if he won) But this is why you guys vote. You choose the winner in the end, be it someone good or bad, someone who is a favorite or who is an underdog.

So give me a week, I plan on doing something new with the showdown. It is TIME TO PREPARE FOR THE SIXTH TOURNAMENT.

Well, it happened two days before April Fool's Day. Is that close enough?

As for Sett Ra...I'm sorry that I released him on this contest. Apparently world domination was no longer available after being thwarted by Shaq so he set his sights on the FC Battle.

besides a request to archive this, i want to warn everyone now that there will be something coming in a few days that does pertain to the showdown.

to give a hint, were going seasonal now, boy and girls.

Niiiiice!

I was actually thinking about this the other day. If there were actually 10 girls working on your todger, would you be able to last more than a minute?

Jews and the circumcised dont count in this!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle