The Fighter Character Battle: Seasonals

Brotip: Jodo isn't a real Mandalorian. He just has the armor, and so people confused him for Boba Fett. Well, Boba "dies" and Jodo Kast uses this as his big break. As it turns out, Boba wasn't all that dead. He gets mad that Jodo Kast impersonated him, tricks him into revealing himself and then kills him.

Really though, he's one of my favorite characters in part because he's kinda pathetic but has a cool name. I actually used the name Jodo Kast for both KOTOR games.

That's a shame... completely fell for him being a Mandalorian. Thanks for correcting me!

And not even the Sarlacc can keep that bad ass down. God bless the EU for that.

I actually enjoyed it; instead of having one tourney that consisted of mainly big-name guys and gals and half from three games with no-names barely making it to the second round, we got a slew of characters from God knows how many games and quite a bit of no-names compete against the giants and each other. Who last longer than usual.

Not so much as a Tourney of Champions, but a Tourney of Games.

And no qualms on your choices. Even if it was luck-based.

Lien said:
HK-47 said:
And not even the Sarlacc can keep that bad ass down. God bless the EU for that.
The European Union? What, did the collective market of Europe Pulled him out? :D

The whowhatnow? I can't blame you being French for this crazy "European Union" thing, so I'll blame you for being European.
And if the Europeans did that, then they're badass to have sacrificed so many to rescue one that's greater than them all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle