The Fighter Character Battle: 2011 Edition

I'll be honest, this is a win-win situation for me. Lady with breasts or an awesome skeleton warrior dude.

Can someone neutral just hurry up and vote!

213EDD said:
Fulgore ....not

This was edited.

Which is fine, but I have a strict rule about this kind of thing in the games.

And fuck, now I got to think because your vote counts for Spinal, and then I get another vote for Lili...

So were technically still tied....

Normally in a contest the tie-breaking vote after there is a call for a tie breaking vote is the last vote. Can't have 3 tie breaking votes.

Or this is a sham in a lili love fest. If that's that case, lets go back a few rounds so I can vote in votes I missed.

Nope. I am not a fan of Tekken, and I didn't even know Lili existed until this tournament.

But because 213 had an intended vote and did not properly state who they were voting for, and because Wicked voted for Lili, the matchup technically was deadlocked again when I checked. It is only fair that it continued.

But this all said...we have a new champion. Say hello, boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQKmsr45p1Q&feature=related

But, she has won. She has become the third fighter from Tekken to win the tournament, the first ever female fighter to win the tournament, and the seventh Champion overall! Congrats to Lili, and to Spinal for making it this far.

And with that, Lili can join Ryu, Armor King, Kilik, Sol Badguy Tiger Jackson and Ky Kiske in the winners circle. This now puts Tekken with 3 wins, Guilty Gear with 2, and Soul Calibur and Street Fighter with 1 a piece.

See you next year :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod