Super Mario Land

Guernica

Rookie
Dusted off the old gameboy with the the magnifying glass addon and playing Super Mario Land... The music is so catchy! Such a great game.

I didn't know it was on there might have to check it out especially if it has save states. I haven't put any money into downloads on mine yet either.

Good Lord, I use to bet that game twice in one sitting. 8) First time through would be easy (after putting hundreds of hours into it) second was harder, because of the added enemies. Then you could choose a level. I loved that game. :D One more reason to get a3DS.

I remember this one. It's the only Mario game where the Goombas have a fair shot at killing you. They're so tiny, it's very easy to mistime your jumps with those small guys. D:

Chris_Crime said:
I remember this one. It's the only Mario game where the Goombas have a fair shot at killing you. They're so tiny, it's very easy to mistime your jumps with those small guys. D:
They're so me? :?

tiny, you're King of the Goombas! Defeated only by a passing green turtle shell. But that will never happen, oh wait, it just did. The king is dead.

But the turtle shells exploded in Land so maybe you live another day. Long live the king!

I loved that game. I knew pretty much every secret in the game. I beat the game holding the gameboy upside down at one point, from that to finish.

Now my mom on the other hand... ever since the initial release she has yet to beat the final boss.
I even parked her in front of the boss with 99 lives once, and she still managed to pull a game over.

To be fair, Tatanga can be quite infuriating, his erratic movent, the fast flying blasts (which split!) and the annoying music/sound during that last fight make it a bit hectic.

Downside was as well that the cloud boss that preceeds Tatanga needs to be killed again when you die at the final boss.

She might suck at SML, but she's an ace when it comes to Tetris.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod