Super GR King of Iron Fist Tournament 2

Guan_Yu

Rookie
I have moved this tournament to these forums, as old GR will be gone soon. Anyways, here are the original rules:

***PLEASE READ BEFORE PLAYING***

Welcome once again to the Game Revolution King of Iron Fist Tournament. The nomination process was a long and boring one, but it's finally over and we have 110 starting characters, blowing the last tournaments number of characters out of the water. The rules are mainly the same as last time, but there are some new additions and revisions.

***RULES***
1. Only vote for a character based on their performance in the featured series (listed after characters name). For example, if the match is like this:

Link from the Super Smash Bros. series
vs.
Ryu from the Street Fighter series

then don't vote for Link if you liked him in Ocarina of Time. You can only vote for Link if you like the SSB Link better than the other fighter. Got it? Ok.

2. One vote per poster, if you vote more than once, every vote after the first will be for the other character(s) that you are voting against.

3. Fatalities added! Just for a little fun, I'll add fatalities after every match.

4. This time, I will not add pictures of every character for a variety of reasons. There are way more characters than last time, some characters are hard as hell to find good pics of, and people with 56k connection will have troubles, so no pictures this time

So, that's everything I can think of (for now), but be sure to check back on this first post every now and then, I might edit it. If I do, I will post it before a match.

Now then, let's pick up where we left off.

Current match:

Raphael from the Soul Calibur series
vs
Kung Lao from the Mortal Kombat series

(if you already voted on the old forums, don't bother voting here)

FIGHT!

Raphael currently has 1 vote
Kung Lao currently has 1 vote

Raphael, deciding to taunt Kung Lao, uses his rapier to shishkabob Kung's hat. He then pulls that hat to him, pulls it off the sword, and places the hat on his head.
Raphael: "Look at me, I'm an ass face!"
Kung Lao: "I wouldn't use that hat if I were you."
Rapael: "What will you do, strangle me with it?"
Kung Lao: "...Yes, yes that's a wonderful idea!"
Kung Lao walks over to Raph and puts the brim of the hat against his neck.
Kung Lao: "Have any second thoughts?"
Raphael: "Do it you p*ssy!"
Kung slits his neck. He later finds a note in Raphael's pocket. The note contains plans for an obscure assisted suicide by having his neck slit by a hat. Who would have thought.

Kung Lao wins!

Next battle:

Dan from the Street Fighter series
vs
The Hulk from the Marvel vs Capcom series

FIGHT!

Guan! remember Raphael won 2-1 on the old Gamepost. I demand that you count that vote! :x

Hulk

I've hosted this thing for a while, and I must say I'm tired of it for now. Anyone wanna host it, at least for a little while? Pm me if you want to and I'll send you the list.

Hulk smash. Therfore,

HULK WIN!!!

I'll do two battles to make up for yesterday.

Next battles:

Lei Fei from the Virtua Fighter series
vs
Eddy Gordo from the Tekken series

Johnny Cage from the Mortal Kombat series
vs
Chun-Li from the Street Fighter series

Fight!

Lei Fei

annnnnnnnd

Chunny Chunny Chun Chun!!

OH YEAH!