So Gwent Just Got a Stand Alone Game

After the success of Witcher III, the stand-alone game Gwent is getting its own stand-alone game. The trademark was filled with Class 9 and 41 into the European Union Intellectual Property Office just a few days ago.

Any of you guys played the card game and are just psyched that it's getting its own game?

This could be good on tablets. Of course foaming at the mouth fanboys are going to naysay this. I don't really play Gwent in the game as I'm too busy...playing the game. But it's healthy for the series. I loved The Witcher Adventure Game on my tablet. This could be great.

I never played Gwent in The Witcher III. I wasn't interested, so it annoyed me when there were a few side quests that forced you to play Gwent. Since I never played, I always had really crap cards and got smashed.

I got a mate who loves the Gwent game, so he's gonna be thrilled to hear this.

Gwent is fun in the Witcher. I dont know about other card games, but it seems like Gwent isn't as in depth as the others? Seems like it's not far off from a game of Uno or something.

Could be wrong!

I agree, the gameplay's not that deep. But, maybe, just maybe, they'd change it up a bit and improve it so it can be a bit more than just a casual card game.

some says that the game will be completely free for its multiplayer. All card decks also (no micro-transaction for a particular card). Paid content will come from the side of the single player campaigns (with cinematics and voice acting) a life of around ten hours.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod