Rose Bowl

Who are you rooting for in the Rose Bowl?

• Southern California Trojans, and I predict they win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Southern California Trojans, but I predict they lose

• Texas Longhorns, and I predict they win

• Texas Longhorns, but I predict they lose

• Total voters
^you are gonna be upset tomorrow night then.

BTW, you do know we are talking the school and not the state, right? Some of you retards have yet to understand that.

Shaft and I watched it and played Musburger and Jackson in IRC. I wa clearly Jackson... that means he is Brent Musburger AND a total tool. :p

Here's my prognostication that I had in a dream a few nights back. USC wins over Texas by a score of 74-14. Now, I've sat about for a bit and wondered how USC would come up with a score like 74, and it's decided that USC will kick and make 24 field goals and finish with one safety. Or maybe it was 75-14. Either way, I dreamt of USC blowing out Texas.

But the night I had this dream I also dreamt about walking into a bookstore naked. Take it for what it's for!

Reggie Bush will break his leg on the opening kickoff, and LenDale White and Matt Leinart will run into each other on the first play and both will tear ACLs causing USC fans around the world to start crying like PW dropping an ice cream cone, but then little 5' 9" 180lb Desmond Reed will take over the game rushing for 942 yards and 15 touchdowns then will play play defense and sack Vince Young 35 times from the nose tackle position causing 14 fumbles which he will return for 10 more touchdowns. The final score will be 175-1. Everyone will say they have never heard of such a dominating performance by a single player at any level of football, except us here at GR because we all have heard of the great Shane who has told us all that he puts up stats like that every game for his high school football team.

The proper etiquette is to wait until halftime before commenting on anything but

GOOD GOD, THE OFFICIATING IS GOD GOOD AWFUL

so far at least.

I just want to see a good game called down the line. But damn dude, TEXAS just got 6 points on the scoreboard that shouldn't be there.
Puts a stank on the whole game if you ask me.

Yeah, that was pretty bad right there. But if USC does what it's known for doing, 6 points shouldn't end up mattering...damn Bush lateraling changed momentum.

/\ Gotta admit, it was good instinct by Vince Young, though

Man, Texas is owning 8) AND HOW ABOUT PSU!?!

To be fair, one of the Texas defenders got an interception that wasn't given to him and USC scored off of that drive. It looks like the officiating team is taking a note from the NFL and are "allowing" certain plays to make up for past officiating calls.

***And this was what Link and Joker were referring too in the above statements :D ***

Man, look at LenDale White. He's really the star of the game so far, I'd say. I didn't realize he had so many TDs this year.

But, damn, Vince Young too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod