PS Plus Free Games (November 2018)

Master_Craig

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I noticed the original thread, created and generally maintained by UghRochester is unfortunately gone, now that the Sony forum thread isn't here, so here's a continuation. Hope you don't mind, Howard.

PS Plus free game line up for July 2018:

Playstation 4:
Playstation 3:
Playstation Vita:
Source: Kotaku (God I hate that site, sometimes) and GameRevolution

I don't mind at all. I've been busy with Twitch communities hoping one day I could do a speedrun during Games Done Quick.

I actually got a Heavy Rain and Beyond PS4 bundle for really cheap. I haven't played either. I didn't get to Beyond because I thought it was bad (with some great moments). I haven't gotten to Heavy Rain because I have a sneaking suspicion that it will not have aged well.

I actually have Heavy Rain on PS3. I thought it was a great gesture to include origami while you're waiting for the game to install. I couldn't finished the PS3 game, because my controller broke and the 3rd party controller I had didn't have motion sensors. So I might come back to this on the PS4. Really dislike interactive games like these.

I played Heavy Rain on the PS3. Despite all the apparent alternative endings, there really isn't that many and honestly, you can just watch them on YouTube. It's a story that lacks replay value, as it's primarily an interactive story, once you know the punch line, there's no point doing it again.

It was okay, with an interesting concept and story, but full of odd loopholes, some of which were more obvious than others. I'm not a huge fan of interactive story games like this, but I did really enjoy Life is Strange (probably because it was to me, a better story that better engaged me).

Well, The Walking Dead by Telltale Games I enjoyed, because the story is entertaining. Like I'll probably play Batman by them as well.

Well, The Walking Dead by Telltale Games I enjoyed, because the story is entertaining. Like I'll probably play Batman by them as well.

I only played Season 1 of Telltale's The Walking Dead, but yes, it was really good. I've played Season 1 of Batman and that was pretty cool too.

Heavy Rain though... eh.

I've had a PS4 for a few months now and still waiting for the right Free Games that convince me to sign up for Plus.

The PS Plus line up for August has been released. Let's see...

Playstation 4:
Playstation 3:
Playstation Vita:
  • Draw Slasher
  • Space Hulk
Playstation VR
  • Here they Lie
PlayLink
  • Knowledge is Power
Source(s): GameRevolution, Kotaku.

I heard they weren't exactly amazing or anything, but I'm interested to try Mafia 3 as well as Dead by Daylight. If you're a Fortnite player, you can also get a new skin this month for free through PS Plus. That's cool, I guess?

Last edited:
I'm interested in Dead by Dalight as well. Guess I'll add them to my library of games yet to play.

Playstation Plus line up for September, 2018.

Playstation 4:
Playstation 3:
  • Another World 20th Anniversary Edition (cross buy with PS4 and Vita)
  • QUBE Director's Cut (cross buy with PS4)
Playstation Vita:
  • Sparkle 2
  • Foul Play (cross buy with PS4)
Playstation VR
  • Here they Lie
PlayLink
  • Knowledge is Power
Source: GameRevolution, Kotaku

Last edited:
While I honestly never really enjoyed the old God of War games (and the latest God of War is probably my favourite game of 2018 so far), I might get the remaster of God of War 3.

I had Destiny 2 but I ended up trading it in. It's fun to play with friends but it gets repetitive very quickly.

October's PS Plus line up has been announced. Next month, we'll be receiving:

Playstation 4:
  • Friday the 13th: The Game
  • Laser League
Playstation 3:
  • Master Reboot
  • The Bridge (cross buy with PS4)
Playstation Vita:
  • Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
  • 2046 Read Only Memories
Source: Kotaku

November's PS Plus line up is here, as some of you may already know. Here's what's up:

Playstation 4:
  • Bullet Storm: Full Clip Edition
  • Yakuza Kiwami
Playstation 3:
  • Jackbox Party Pack 2
  • Arkedo Series
Playstation Vita:
  • Burly Men At Sea
  • Roundabout
Source: Kotaku

...but we all know that you're probably playing Red Dead Redemption 2.

Kiwami Yakuza is a very good game. Graphically, it's quite nice for a game as old, even if it was redone, we see that there was a real job on the game, the atmosphere is there.
I start the script and the first missions and I feel like reliving scenes from the classic yakuza movie, as in the Takeshi Kitano films or the debut of John Woo.
Very good game, you can go!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod