Progress Report - Early 2012

Anthony_Severino said:
@Eyebrows - Y U NO like star grade?

Because no one likes a clone.

sw_ep1_banner.jpg

Ya Dig?

Anthony_Severino said:
@Ugh & everyone else - would you guys WANT to log in with Facebook/Twitter/etc? This is possible and is an idea that has been tossed around. But we fear it may put people off who don't want to expose their true identities (all you super villains and super heroes). But if you're cool with it, we can make this happen. I don't know if it would extend to the forums, but definitely the comments.
It'd probably be best if there was the option to, in addition to the option to sign in with your GR account.

Bretimus_v2 said:
The Man said:
@Ugh & everyone else - would you guys WANT to log in with Facebook/Twitter/etc? This is possible and is an idea that has been tossed around. But we fear it may put people off who don't want to expose their true identities (all you super villains and super heroes). But if you're cool with it, we can make this happen. I don't know if it would extend to the forums, but definitely the comments.

Nah, the current log in works fine.
This. Facebook connectivity is the last thing we need.

Also, you should kill Daniel and sacrifice him to the Gods in order to ensure a bountiful harvest. You guys agree?

...Anyone?

...Bountiful harvest?

danielrbischoff said:
Anthony_Severino said:
It'd probably be best if there was the option to, in addition to the option to sign in with your GR account.

Or just the option to link your GR account to your fb account. I'd rather keep my identities separate. I hate on sites when I have to log in to face book to leave a comment. It keeps me from using those sites.

I don't even have a facebook, so what I'm suggesting is "make it easier for new commenters by allowing them to use facebook if they want to, but maintain the GR log in as it is."

Longo_2_guns said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
The Man said:

Nah, the current log in works fine.
This. Facebook connectivity is the last thing we need.

Also, you should kill Daniel and sacrifice him to the Gods in order to ensure a bountiful harvest. You guys agree?

...Anyone?

...Bountiful harvest?

But where will we get a bear suit at this time of year?

danielrbischoff said:
I don't even have a facebook, so what I'm suggesting is "make it easier for new commenters by allowing them to use facebook if they want to, but maintain the GR log in as it is."
That's what I've been saying.
9546699.jpg

used44 said:
I'm in favor of keeping it white.

Will comment on more stuff later.

Black people everywhere are waiting to remind you of the civil rights movement.

Racist.

I'd like more article features. More in depth PC system reviews. Maybe coverage on games being adapted to movies. And...Dare I say this...This is constructive by the way....I see.flickers of greatness and tons of potential from all the staff but a little more Polish in the articles? Sometimes they feel passionate but come off as a blog as opposed to a fully fleshed out article.

I mean no offense. Just giving 100% honest feedback.

Augh screwy background what.

Okay, if you're going to censor me, then please, please, at least RESPECT MY CAPS. I just started a sentence with "Fuck," and as you can see, the censored form completely ignores the fact that I've entered a capital letter there at the beginning. You can censor me, but don't make me look like an idiot for saying what I want.

The double post when someone refreshes a page after they've posted a comment could be fixed. Seems to happen fairly often.

Ask and you shall receive. I'm trying a rewrite of an article on the front page, but with more Polish:

large_koegel_snacks.jpg

Dziś rano, Sony ogłosiła kartingu LittleBigPlanet na PS3.Gra ukaże się jakiś czas w 2012 roku, i zostanie opracowany przez ModNation Racers deweloper gry Frontu Jedności.Gra nie zostanie wydana na PlayStation Vita.

Lethean said:
used44 said:
I'm in favor of keeping it white.

Will comment on more stuff later.

Black people everywhere are waiting to remind you of the civil rights movement.

Racist.

I'd like more article features. More in depth PC system reviews. Maybe coverage on games being adapted to movies. And...Dare I say this...This is constructive by the way....I see.flickers of greatness and tons of potential from all the staff but a little more Polish in the articles? Sometimes they feel passionate but come off as a blog as opposed to a fully fleshed out article.

I mean no offense. Just giving 100% honest feedback.
[/u]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod