Post Your Pictures- The New Class

Dont listen to him Links, he's a guy who CHOOSES to have mutton chops. Which isn't a jab at you Trippy, I'm just saying you're as hairy as each other!

You're both bears. I would like a bear hug from each of you....now please.

For the record, Mutton Chops are the only facial hair I can really grow. Also, I shaved them for my Grandma's Birthday, so they are pretty short now.

29401_1347816580796_1392750681_31089070_1346933_n.jpg

23513_411832983688_549363688_5010347_5458331_n.jpg

Prom was last night, my schools has it juniors and seniors, Im a junior, and I looked damn good.

015.jpg

One of my oldest friends on my left, and my ex on my right. Haaahaha...

011.jpg

My date!

Ahhahaha, for sure. My date was absolutely beautiful that night, and my ex went with my bestfriend? Im actually to the point where I dont even care that I dated her and Im telling her and my best friend to date.

So, how'd the night finish up? With a hangover and naked regrets or with an awkward ass out hug/pat on the back?

UrbanMasque said:
So, how'd the night finish up? With a hangover and naked regrets or with an awkward ass out hug/pat on the back?

Welll.... The thing is, the best friend thing comes into play on her side too, with her best friend being another ex of mine and we're still really close friends. My ex seemed pretty upset when me and my date started dancing with eachother, with the grinding and my hands on her hips and what not. So she whispered in my -well, as quiet of a voice that can be heard in a place with loud music- that we should probably stop for her sake.

Afterwords, I walked to my exes house where her, my date, and another friend were and I hung out with them till 4.

The drunken party comes this Friday which is the seniors last day. Thinking I'm just gonna walk by and say my goodbyes though..

So I just got my new camera from Overstock.com auction, I do say I love it way better than my cell phone quality, plus it records video! (All I need now is a memory card instead of using the internal memory) So I used it to take this pict of me with my Guitar Hero controller with a custom skin courtesy of Blake's Mystery Game.
28365_125095930850428_100000500658428_254393_7547016_n.jpg

Eww, what's going on with your hair...

Also, please look at the camera if you're taking a photo of yourself.

Cool skin though.

Yeah you make that guy in front of you look small :)
Oh and used, my hair is long as hell now, so I put in a pony tail...it looks greasy since I had yet to get a shower.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod