Post Your Pics: The Official Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
KILLERB00TSMAN said:
Links is a lot older then I expected. I thought you were 18, but judging how long you've actually been here, thats probably a really stupid guess.

Ive been lurking since 1999, became a member in 05, i'm 22 now.

UghRochester said:
Senior Picts baby!
I'm graduating high school in less than 10 business days!

Based on those pics I'd totally lather you up and have lots of gay cradle-snatching sex with you, Rochester

Umm...forgot to mention the disclaimer:
UghRochester's Senior Picture preview are in niether way a promotion for a chance to sleep with him. If you really feel that way about UghRochester, PM and he might accept your offer, thank you- UghRochester Fan Staff
I rather say i do like this pict from my previews the most
Senior3.jpg

white-noise said:
omg me to!! well I'm actually in Quebec right now but I live in Ontario

thats awesome! what part!? in right near niagara falls!

EDIT:

Whoa i didn't read all the other comments.

i was in guatemala city and volunteered at girls shelter for 3 weeks. It was awesome!

New year's with my ex girlfriend (right) and one of my best friends (left)
n30318163_34743452_6664.jpg

About a year ago with my brother (middle) and our buddy (left)
n30318163_33160183_4886.jpg

An oldie from back in like sophomore year, high school. I think it speaks for its self though.
n30318163_31467651_3801.jpg

EDIT: Junior year, not sophomore.

WickedLiquid said:
Lethean said:
white-noise said:
omg me to!! well I'm actually in Quebec right now but I live in Ontario

I spent a few months in Montreal. Likely heading back in the next couple of years to see a friend.

I used to live in Peterborough Ontario (shithole). I know I wasn't asked but I wanted to be a part of the Ontario chatter lol.

I actually live near Peterborough and yes it is a shithole :p

What do you say Lethean? You, me, and the two Asian ladies at GR get together for some drinks? hahaha :p

where do you live. i live in london

WickedLiquid said:
Lethean said:
I used to live in Peterborough Ontario (shithole). I know I wasn't asked but I wanted to be a part of the Ontario chatter lol.

What do you say Lethean? You, me, and the two Asian ladies at GR get together for some

I'd love to but: Married. Live on the west coast of the U.S now. It'd have to be one good drink for me to travel all that way :p.

StalfrosCC said:
Don't post comics in the PYP thread. Don't quote pictures anymore it is annoying.

Let's keep this fresh. We are almost at 100 pages!

Yet there were two quotes, one after the other with the same damn picture in each of em.

Please stop.

Lethean said:
WickedLiquid said:
Lethean said:

What do you say Lethean? You, me, and the two Asian ladies at GR get together for some drinks :p

I'd love to but: Married. Live on the west coast of the U.S now. It'd have to be one good drink for me to travel all that way :p.

lol, it's cool. I was joking anyways since I didn't even bother to ask them, haha

intoTheRain: right now I'm in Toronto, just finished College at Humber and I need to decide if I want to stay here or go elsewhere.

StalfrosCC said:
Affen, I am jealous of your summer room. I think that is awesome.

After the second night in there, I agree completely. There's just something about hammocks. Only complain would be bird singing waking you up early, but it's more like +/- thing.

Haha, Ugh, that is your new online dating picture.

Also, guy to Mick Jagger's left...holy shit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod