Post Your Pics 2012

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
9fb9a8d6.jpg

Kitties? Kitties!

hicks.jpg

We call her Hicks- after Bill. Also, I crocheted that little mouse she's playing with. She's destroyed the little thing. :p

539760_418484184844933_1956431368_n.jpg

In all seriousness, I'm just happy to live on my own and not with my dad. It's sad to say that, but it's such as relief. Here's me in my kitchen of my apartment. Umm, it's hard to see what I was doing, but I was actually pulling out a sheet of fries from the oven.
282381_477142992312385_1289605070_n.jpg

Here's a video of my apartment in me. BONUS POINTS for anyone who can guess my ringtone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qZtASk8Fq4

Door open fail.

And you'd have to be a sin to gaming if you didn't know that ringtone.

Ps - Buy a sofa bed?

MattAY said:
Door open fail.

And you'd have to be a sin to gaming if you didn't know that ringtone.

Ps - Buy a sofa bed?
1. That's the poin
2. Obviously, but people in my area don't know where it's from.
3. Too heavy...unless you're talking about a futon.

Longo_2_guns said:
Don't mind me, just supporting a much, much better team.
Oh don't get me wrong. I'm a SF Giants fan, born and raised. But I live here right now and I wanted to see a ball game so....
I was even in the top of the park shop and my gf and her parents were like "you should get a hat," so I try one on and immediately go buy an SF cap on Amazon instead.

as I am quite possibly uglier than sin, I'll post pictures of my dog

2s10ne1.jpg

my Jack Russell, which half the time is adorable, half the time annoying to no end

n2e5o5.jpg

the second is my husky sheep dog, I thought I had a better picture of her than that, but apparently not

edit: also apparently I suck ass at resizing

danielrbischoff said:
I was even in the top of the park shop and my gf and her parents were like "you should get a hat," so I try one on and immediately go buy an SF cap on Amazon instead.
You're so cool. Well done.

Did you get to see Matt Cain's perfect game?

Today, for Father's Day, my boys wanted to play a board game with me. Of course they pick the most complex (fanboy impulse buy) board game I own. Mostly they just play with it like action figures, but if I don't set it up like the box pic they get mad. This is also the first time we've played it since the older one could read, so he spent the majority of his time reading about the 75+ heroes/villains that are in it.

IMG_6236.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

BTW, Elektra is so thrown into the game that she doesn't even have feet in the box art.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod