Pics of yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
roukey said:
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
n1114260408_30316581_6520.jpg

GOD BLESS!

The board says poopy diapers. Why?
It's kind of a long, inside joke-ish kind of story. Basically, I'm on my school's newspaper staff. That's the room where the production happens. One time this guy ended his article with this sentence: "And there's one thing that's for sure - poopy diapers."
It was the most random, unforeseen, awesome ending to an article ever. When I first read it, I was laughing with tears for a long time (Call me immature). After many edits, it almost made it into the paper. It would have been hilarious if it did. :(
Anyway, it's a tradition among the newspaper staff to write whatever funny quotes that may come up on the board. So...yeah

Oh, and thanks Raine. There's nothing more comforting than knowing I seem like a true black man!

I think we were. But I got a new myspace.

pm me your URL.

I laughed because I'm still 17. And you're like 75. :D And you commented on my old age.

topic needs to be revitalized...

my photos at Kayne west concert... glow in the dark tour
n42600574_31247828_6610.jpg

n42600574_31247830_7223.jpg

n42600574_31247834_8502.jpg

n42600574_31247836_9178.jpg

I started walking next to R2, and when he would make noises i would talk back to him and laugh as if he said something funny... the crowd liked it for like 2 minutes, then the guy with the remote control behind me got mad i was stealing his thunder.

me and my buddy rob..... IN THE MATRIX!!!!!.... nah just san francisco
n11517778_34668123_6103.jpg

MORE

GaelGuts.jpg

This was our annual "Gael Guts" competition. Basically, all the dorms face off against each other in numerous challenges for points, winners get a trophy and typically go drinking for free afterwards.

We have the smallest dorm on campus, and we came in second place. Oh, and if your looking for me i'm on the far right.

FTK could do a wicked Little Jacob impersonation, tie those dreads back and start calling me a bloodclot.

Longix_2_Gunicus said:
Kittens are chick magnets.
Only for the gay chicks they are
armscrossedko5.gif

I stand by my ruling, but I shall allow you, Enigma, to rebut in the form of pre, mid, and post coitus photography only.
PM them to me or be labeled a big, fat dyke for like ever. Your choice, the ball is in your court.

(oh boy, I can't wait
sbavey7.gif
this time it'll work for sure!)

PROVE ME WRONG!

edit: still waiting on that PM. . . ya dyke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod