Pegging

not to be the oddball in this topic, but...

WHAT THE HELL IS PEGGING !!?!??!??! :x

And yes, I'll let a girl peg me. All night long you sick pricks.

TheNesMan said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Some people need reminding. Strap-ons are expensive, so they shouldn't stain them.
I'd be more concerned about the immense pain instead of the stain.
You need to man up and take that dildo in your ass without complaining.

nes i suggest you take baby steps, I suggest something small and flacid, find out if Himashi is free this holiday season for example

Icepick.. you are truly a fucking piece of work my friend.

Like I've said before you don't know a god damn thing about me. Especially my penis size.. haha. You seem like the kinda guy that beats women to make yourself feel better about your sad fucking existence on this planet so you should probably go do that and stop trying to be such a badass on the internet.

Seriously though, I'm sure people do it.

My partner insisted that there are fetishes for everything so we googled sex with fish and sure enough - theres a fetish for that too.

1167333351673.jpg

Enigma said:

My partner insisted that there are fetishes for everything so we googled sex with fish and sure enough - theres a fetish for that too.

Thats really strange you mention that. My friend earlier today showed me a video of a dude sticking his dick in a fish mouth then he started like rubbin it all over his nipples.. it was pretty sweet

MrHimashi said:
Enigma said:

Thats really strange you mention that. My friend earlier today showed me a video of a dude sticking his dick in a fish mouth then he started like rubbin it all over his nipples.. it was pretty sweet
That's pretty funny. Fish sex sounds exciting!
...So you watch videos of men masturbating?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod