Pegging

I dunno I gotta back up Ice pick on this but for a different reason. I believe in complete satisfaction from both sexes. Im no sex therapist, but sometimes I think pleasure isn't all about you, if my girl wants something I'm gonna try my best to make that happen. Sometimes you gotta shut the fuk up and do what your girl wants, because its sexier that way. Whatever pleases you, I'll try it and if as long as you return the favor. Sacrifices people!

haha fantastic!

this is actually one of few times icepick argued reasonably (IE not too much of a badass)...before the end anyway.

thread-hijack.jpg

FrozenBacon said:
There is a spot on the base of the penis that gives you awesome orgasms anyway so you do not need to go around sticking objects up your ass.
Man, that is the tip of the iceberg. The sensation you get by stimulating the base of the penis is a fraction of the overwhelmingly intense waves of pleasure you can get when you can stimulate your prostate.

Now, back to the topic at hand, as I said on the first page, if the girl was cute enough and I was into her enough, sure I would give it a go. What's the worst thing that could happen? A bunch of 12 year olds on the internet are going to call me gay for screwing around with a girl? ;)

FrozenBacon said:
There is a spot on the base of the penis that gives you awesome orgasms anyway so you do not need to go around sticking objects up your ass.
Well orgasms are essentially muscle spasms at the base of the penis...

Icepick said:
a lot of talk considering you were also spouting some s*** about coming over and kicking my ass, still in canada princess?

i dont feel I'm superior than anyone, if anything quite the opposite, but I have the right to call out retarded comments, issue? THAN STOP BEING f****** DUMBASSES AND THE PROBLEM WILL SORT ITSELF OUT
I just wanted to point out the irony
Icepick said:
a little defensive no?

As far as the pegging, if you've got to think about weither you want a dildo up your ass, I'm going to go with you might be a fag

a "fag" as you put it is same gender contact, it's not bound to inanimate objects, whatever a male and a female do in private is their matters, and because THE TWO FUCKING OPPOSITE GENDERS are involved, which everyone seems to be ignoring, it does not constitute homosexuality, that's only when it involves two or more people of the same gender,

by everyones fucking logic here, masturbation is just the desire to give someone a handjob

Icepick, Even though you said it wasn't your cup of tea.. I think it seems like you have some sort of repressed feelings about this kinda thing.. and maybe you should explore this a little further and get fucked in the ass by a strap-on dildo. :wink:

icepick makes a better point.

the rest of you sound like homophobes. nothing wrong in being gay. and there's nothing wrong in enjoying the ass action from the opposite gender. loads of people have at least experimented - in fact probably the majority.

MrHimashi said:
Icepick, Even though you said it wasn't your cup of tea.. I think it seems like you have some sort of repressed feelings about this kinda thing.. and maybe you should explore this a little further and get f***** in the ass by a strap-on dildo. :wink:

well I highly doubt you have much experience in the field of sex, let alone the psychology with it

to answer your question, if it was someone I was with for a serious ammount of time, and she wanted to try it, than it gets a trial run, how can I expect for a woman to give up anal, or other non-norm sexual encounters if I'm to freak out myself when she wants to do something

I think people are getting hung up on the hetero/homo aspect of this topic. If we look past that, and focus on the pleasure principle, I'd think opinions would change.

Plus it really depends on whats pegging you, I mean, a finger might be fine, but a fat rubber dong with the girth of Mark Maguires forearms with coursing veins popping out of it, freaksofcockdotcom style is a different story.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod