Pegging

Just to let you all know I'm asking this question because a girl asked me if I would let her peg me.

I said nty

I feel sort of like the home-schooled student who enters a public school bathroom stall for the first time.

Icepick said:
himashi making a sexual topic seems really f****** eerie and creepy does it not?

Out of curiosity I'd really like to know why this seems creepy?

I think if someone like.. Piracer made a topic like this.. now that would be creepy

grandmagoodtimes said:
I just went to urban dictionary and decided that no, I would not allow a woman to "peg" me, no matter her level of hotness. .
Funny, I just did the exact same thing.

TheNesMan said:
grandmagoodtimes said:
I just went to urban dictionary and decided that no, I would not allow a woman to "peg" me, no matter her level of hotness. .

Funny, I did the same thing, but to see what nty meant.

MrHimashi said:
Just to let you all know I'm asking this question because a girl asked me if I would let her peg me.

I said nty

TheNesMan said:
grandmagoodtimes said:

Me too.

GiftedMonkey said:
TheNesMan said:
grandmagoodtimes said:

Funny, I did the same thing, but to see what nty meant.

MrHimashi said:

I said nty

I did that as well.

Sam

Because most women don't have penises, a strap-on dildo is necessary.

rofl "most"

I too had to check Urban Dictionary. It would have to be serious love for me to even consider doing something like that.

Enigma said:
Because most women don't have penises, a strap-on dildo is necessary.

rofl "most"

I too had to check Urban Dictionary. It would have to be serious love for me to even consider doing something like that.

The guy would also have to be a serious freak to even consider about making someone consider about pegging.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod