[OT] Dragon's Dogma

What's up with 2 DLC's already? I went to the marketplace and they weren't available, only Rift Shards or whatever were. Am I missing something or are they free with the patch update?

drathbone said:
What's up with 2 DLC's already?

capcom.jpg

drathbone said:
What's up with 2 DLC's already? I went to the marketplace and they weren't available, only Rift Shards or whatever were. Am I missing something or are they free with the patch update?

It's the same with me. It tells you there are weapon packs, and quest packs etc. But all I see that's available is the option to buy 2K Rift Points...

gotta do it out of the game.

As for the DLC...don't bother honestly...

although if you guys have pawns do plan on borrowing them. I found the best way to break the game is to borrow a level 50 warrior named Alistair...

Anyway, I hope Obijay is useful for you all.

What is your Arisen's vocation?

I went for Assassin purely for the use of a bow and sword. As soon as I buy all of his skills, I'm going to change to Warrior and see how that goes. I do enjoy having a bow though...mainly because I fucking hate harpys, and with a bow they're less annoying.

I kind of like the idea of Mystic Knight too. I imagine you'd be able to heal yourself, and give yourself boons but obviously dont know yet!

The pawn I created in the demo was gorgeous. I might buy the game just to play with her.

^ If it doesn't look like Zooey Deschanel then you're way off pal. Step up!

^ That's probably one problem for me. The main quest isn't exactly immersive. It's just like a sidequest.

Funny though, I just did the side mission where you sneak into the duchess' room. [spolier]Duke finds out and sends you to the dungeon. She helps you escape and the mission ends. Next day you walk into the Duke's Demense and it's all sugar and rainbows (FF13 Sazh quote - booyah!)[/spolier]

So we're talking about this game again...

Does anyone else sometimes find a really high-level pawn that doesn't cost anything to hire? I've got a lvl 168 monster rolling with me right now, and I have no idea why this is possible.

Are you sure that pawn doesn't belong to someone on your friend list? Those are the only ones I've seen available at no cost, no matter the level.

Yeah, a high level pawn that's free belongs to a friend.

I would recommend not summoning them, because they stunt your growth.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod