Name That Movie (Congratulations, Lethean!)

StudioTan

Regular
I thought I'd use Longo's "Guess the Box Art" game as a template to create a similar one with movie posters. There will be three pixelated images of movie posters each round; maybe a related bonus question if I can come up with something.

On January 1st, the person with the most points will choose to receive a $20 Steam, Xbox Live, or PSN gift card! Good luck, everyone!

Rules:
- One guess per post.
- One correct guess per round
- You may guess again if you get one wrong, but only after someone else has given it a shot.

Unanswered images will reappear as "Weekend Stumpers" for four points!

Be sure to check for new rounds after 5 pm EST each day!

Final Leaderboard:
Lethean - 109
Bretimus_v2 - 41
Green_Lantern - 31
Longo_2_guns - 30
used44 - 28
De-Ting - 25
Eyebrowsbv31 - 16
HK-47 - 12
UghRochester - 12
Anthony_LaBella - 6
Paradox - 6
UrbanMasque - 4
thetank - 3
Master_Craig - 1

ROUND 1

All three of these photos are worth ONE point:

rsz_1new_zpstmi22mdi.jpg

rsz_2_zpsgmjuox19.jpg

rsz_3_zpsm2b0ughs.jpg

The colors gave away the second two for me. The first one reminds me of a Godfather poster I had growing up but I'm pretty sure that's not it.

No. It's Tightrope. I'm embarrassed that I looked at it again and thought, That's a blurry Eastwood on the Escape from Alcatraz poster.

Am I right?

Good job, Brett. I thought the silhouette looked like Eastwood or McQueen but didn't recognize it as a Dirty Harry poster. I don't think I've ever even heard of Tightrope.

I organized shelves in my dad's video store. It we keep this to 80s movies I will do well. They're burned into my subconscious.

Leaderboad:

Master_Craig - 1
Anthony_LaBella - 1
Bretimus_v2 - 1

ROUND 2

#1 - 1 point
new_zpsfjpr9eyp.jpg

#2 - 2 points
qwe_zpsh3moo62n.jpg

#3 - 3 points
mpw_zps0nt4djnd.jpg

Members online