NAME THAT GAME

Well, I haven't guessed one, but I really wanted to post this one. It's a PSX game in which you're killed, resurrected by a demonl, and forced to lure innocent people into your mansion and kill them, or trap them and sacrifice them. You also are looking for artifacts to set the demon free. It's the only game I've ever seen that had a warning for "Satanic References" by the ESRB.

If you want the thread revived i guess i'll give it a jumpstart.

This will probably be an easy one since a recent event (wich i'll not tell as it would make it too easy to guess) gave this game a new breath of life, but whatever.

imagem.jpg

O.k., I've got one that goes way back. It was on my dad's Apple IIe that I worshipped when I was about 8 years old. Aside from the text-based adventures that were a little over my head and the winter olympics game that I vaporized by turning off the power while playing, there was a game that still sticks in my head (short of the name). Your character entered a Transylvania-esque castle while an organ played Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor in the background. You had to pick one of five or six doors and would have to survive a series of rooms in 2-D style. One thing that sticks in my head is trying to pick one of three levers to end a certain level while skinny bearded prisoners hanging by shackles looked on. They would nod "yes" or shake "no" at the different levers, but were not to be trusted. Seriously. Sometimes they would nod furiously at a certain lever only to laugh when it opened a trap door to my doom. Soooo..... it had a dark sense of humor and 2-D adventure. Excellent sound, too. Throwing rocks at the vultures was fun as well. Anyway, figured I would up the ante and settle this dispute with my dad once and for all. Hope I don't kill the thread.

Idk the name to that game, but as for jagged alliance, my friends dad uses his computer to play that game all day while getting high and drunk simultaneously

-Yes, it is jagged alliance (i knew this would be easy)
-No, this post will never ever die
-High and Drunk is the only way to play a game about a bunch of crackhead mercenaries trying to take a country off the hands of a crackhead dictator/queen.

Tykk said:
I wouldn't call Parasite Eve fairly unknown, that series was huge back in the PSX days.

Well, I Haven't heard much about it. I was about -2 when the PSX came out, well here's another one, this one should be easy

croc5.jpg

whatever that is, that white square seems to be in a rebellious stage for letting his hair grow like this

letusprey said:
ataritoothprotector7437.png

Name it. : 8)

Let me wipe that smirk of you face for you smartass :p

That's Tooth Protector for the Atari 2600... If it came out on the 2600, i can name it 8),
I still have my original 2600 and a shipping box full of cartridges.

miak757 said:
Well, I Haven't heard much about it. I was about -2 when the PSX came out, well here's another one, this one should be easy

Parasite Eve was one of the games that jumped on the isometric horror bandwagon when Resident Evil became a sales hit. After the second one it kinda faded out, unlike Silent Hill wich also jumped on but kept going strong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod