NAME THAT GAME

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
back in the old days [early 90's] Sierra had a computer game that was kind of like the 1st Sims. they give you characters and you live out thier lives, go to school, get a job, bank, sleep, eat, get an apartment and furnish it. Does anyone know the name of that game?

[ps- i think i upset MAC :( ]

Was it Jones in the Fast Lane? I vaguely remember my brother playing Jones and I think it was a life sim type of game... I don't really remember because I was too busy playing simant around that time.

umm is that the only question your gonna ask?thought this was gonnaq be a game were you ask question about a game and people would try and geuss the game.

ok... well i only needed that one - but i guess we can start this up.

How many Different Titles and Sub Categories of games does the series Command and Conquer have? (only for the PC)

UrbanMasque said:
ok... well i only needed that one - but i guess we can start this up.

How many Different Titles and Sub Categories of games does the series Command and Conquer have? (only for the PC)

That's not a name that game question, and frankly is rather silly.

i got one ooooooooooooh i got one what game started the fall of video games in the 80s before the NES?

XD correct.damn that game was terrible tbh i never trusted ET damn it you know why he phoned home so he call his death squad.

kingg5 said:
XD correct.damn that game was terrible tbh i never trusted ET damn it you know why he phoned home so he call his death squad.
its supposed to be one of the worst games ever made, well actually its the second worst because superman64 is the worst made

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle