Movie Character showdown The winner announced.

Jules.

I'm voting against The Joker because, while the performance was amazing, he's this years Ferbie.

Besides, Jules has better quotes.

Some people may think that because Heath Ledgers Joker is such a new charecter that he's simply going to fade away with time. I really think that he was one of the best movie charecters, and this show's I'm not alone with that.
Why so serious?

Yeah while the newness of the performance may be affecting our judgements, Im pretty confident Heath's performance is going to be remembered for a long time. Well done Joker.

Yeah I had forgot, Jules is a great character and a deserving second place finisher.

Well done Ghosttrip on a successful showdown.

Ghost, you are a legend! Thanks for hosting! And might I say, a very fitting victor!!

Why so serious?!

im pissed.

Yes it was a good performance, but the Joker is technically a comic book character, not a movie character....where as Jules was an original, movie character.

But, good job to the Joker.

If only I had not been lazy/forgetful and nominated The Dude (The Big Lebowski)...this showdown would have gone a little differently man.

LinksOcarina said:
im pissed.

Yes it was a good performance, but the Joker is technically a comic book character, not a movie character....where as Jules was an original, movie character.

But, good job to the Joker.

I don't think it's fair to class a character on where they come from. Is James Bond not a movie character? Gandalf? Tyler Durden? All these characters came from books. I think it's important that we vote for the movie version, but that doesn't mean an adapted character shouldn't win.

For example, Spiderman is a very different character in the movies. He's not as funny, or as smart, so I voted againist him where if it had been a comic-book showdown I would of voted for him.

In this case I think Heath & Nolan did his own thing with the Joker, this wasn't the Joker from the comic book pages, nor from any of the other adapted materials. It was something brand new, something breathtaking, and derserves to be considered a movie character.

LawnGnome said:
LinksOcarina said:
....where as Jules was an original, movie character.

Actually, Pulp Fiction was a documentary & was filmed in real time.

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

it's sad that once again the rich white man takes out the black man who has to steal to get by :cry:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod