Movie Character showdown The winner announced.

GhostTrip

Rookie
IT BEGINS!!!

Alright, so I'm pumped for this because compared to Survivor this is a peice of cake to host. Matches will last approx. 24 hrs and we have ALOT of people here so 4 matches per day till it calms down a bit.

Our first battles are....

Dt. Frank Drebin (Naked Gun)
nakedgunoz8.jpg

VS

Hank/Charlie (Me, Myself & Irene)
3942headingkm8.jpg

Frodo Baggins
yuzuklerinefendisi419frur2.jpg

VS

Marv (Sin Ciy)
mickeyrourkemarv1jn8.jpg

Jigsaw Killer (Saw films)
jigsawkiller59870dx0.jpg

VS

The Joker (The Dark Knight)
ledgerjokeros9.jpg

Jason Bourne (Bourn films)
01sz2.jpg

VS

Tommy (Goodfellas)
goodfellasxl01filmbze0.jpg

My votes are
Dt. Frank Drebin
Frodo Baggins
The Joker
Tommy

This the list of people that i think will win the battle

First: Hank/ charlie from Me,My self & Irene

secound: Marv from sin city

Three: Jigsaw Killer [Saw Flims]

Four: Tommy from [Godfellas]

Dt. Frank Drebin
Marv
Jigsaw (Only reason I am voting for Jigsaw is because people are ruining The Joker for me. Heath did an amazing job, and the character blew me away, but when I see The Joker in a million avy's on forums and sigs and "Why So Serious?" everywhere it is getting really old and an amazing character from a movie is getting ruined. /end rant).
Tommy

What I said about The Joker has nothing to do with anyone here at GR, its other forums where it gets way out of hand.

StalfrosCC said:
You need more resolve Plumpkin. Try being your own person and not letting the options of others to sway you.

:shock: :?:

You dont agree with me Mike??

Of all people at GR I honestly thought you would know what I mean when I said that, all joking aside...

plumpkin said:
StalfrosCC said:
You need more resolve Plumpkin. Try being your own person and not letting the options of others to sway you.

Of all people at GR I honestly thought you would know what I mean when I said that, all joking aside...

I know exactly what you mean, I'm just saying don't let the obsessive nature of others dictate your feelings. :)

StalfrosCC said:
plumpkin said:
StalfrosCC said:

I know exactly what you mean, I'm just saying don't let the obsessive nature of others dictate your feelings. :)

*hug*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod