Misunderstood Consoles

Boringman54

Rookie
Which old consoles do u think have been the most misunderstood? By that I mean they were good but nobody really knew about it or people didnt care about it.

I will also agree, and say the Dreamcast. It was a good system, but everyone was waiting for the PS2 to come out.

a to truly understand a system you have to have some hands on with it in my opion, i have to play the turbo to judge it

Turbografx-16 was a cool system. The handheld they had that played the same games as the console was groundbreaking stuff.

I think them not utilizing 3rd party developers killed the system.

Most people will say the dreamcast. It's truly unfortunate that they had such terrible timing with it coming out...

another reason it failed might be because the saturn wasnt that great and it pushed sega's fans away and so there was less ppl to enjoy the dreamcast

Dreamcast, because it was the first next gen CD using system, but because of the crap that Sega did with Saturn and the CD add on, it lost almost all of it's market.

virtual boy hands down some one above me said it too i think no one knew about it and it caused a great nintendo worker to quit COME ON IT WAS THE FIRST 3D CONSOLE GIVE HIM A BREAK

logan the dreamcast of course had more of a chane of being a longer lasting console thats why it is more misunderstood why sega ended the dreamcast so early. And if sega didnt come around we still would have been playing crap atari instead of them. haha nintendo vrs atari i wonder how would win.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod