Metabox Gaming Laptop

Discussion in 'PC' started by Hail, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Hail

Hail New Member

Recently, i have bought a Metabox laptop. If you guys dont know the brand metabox, it's basically another reseller or contributor of Clevo. I heard Gigabyte gets their parts on Clevo aswell. Becuase my gpu broke for some reason ( i feel sad becuase i won the ash skin giveaway too ) i decided to buy a laptop so i can bring it to anywhere. I bought a Metabox Alpha N850hj, idk if im right. Well the specs were pretty good, they even had a sale. And the best thing is, eveyr part (not EVERY PART) but some parts are customizable. Ssd, hdd, screen, ram, and even the wifi thingy. I customised my own and got upto $1251 AUD dollars plus shipping. The build quality is really good in reviews and that was the only cheap laptop that look military grade for me. But the specs of mine as i can remember is:

8gb 2400mhz ram
    Gtx 1050 2gb
    I7 7700hq
    1tb hdd and ssd slot

I am really excited for it and i cant wait.
    I wonder if there are better laptops for this build and price. I was gonna choose a 4gb vram ASUS one but it had bad chasis and overall quality so i chose this.

2. UrbanMasque

UrbanMasque Everyone Wears a Mask

Curious, can you do VR with that?

3. Jonathan_Leack

Jonathan_Leack Executive Editor
    Staff Member

That looks like a great gaming laptop. Just be sure to keep it well cooled. Laptops stress components like crazy, leading to low average life cycles.

4. judyeast

judyeast New Member

I have heard many good reviews about Metabox gaming laptop. I have also upgraded my PC with more storage and graphics. Planning to buy the latest games for my PC while searching online I came across this site. Do you have any suggestions?