Merry Christmas?

UghRochester said:
Welcome back! How are things or was that Daddio in a bad situation?

Merry Xmas all!

I am still in the process of getting divorced, yes.

But.

All is good on my end.

Kiddos are now with mom for the next 8 hours and then I get them back for the rest of the week.

Daddio said:
All is good on my end.
Good to hear Daddio!

Merry Christmas everyone! We opened all of our presents last night and are off to see Les Mesirables. Hope everyone is spending time with those they love... which is why I'm on the forums right now ;)

And why Mrs Claus is trying to track down Bret.

One of my friends shared a story about how he was waiting at a Tim's near the pharmacy for a prescription to be filled, and during that time he said hi to a middle-aged man who turned out to be formerly homeless but is now working as advanced life support something or other. They talked, and then my friend got invited over to this guy's house for Christmas dinner.

I love you guys.

Except for Dan.
danielrbischoff said:
Les Mesirables
:(

Sightless said:
And why Mrs Claus is trying to track down Bret.

One of my friends shared a story about how he was waiting at a Tim's near the pharmacy for a prescription to be filled, and during that time he said hi to a middle-aged man who turned out to be formerly homeless but is now working as advanced life support something or other. They talked, and then my friend got invited over to this guy's house for Christmas dinner.

in b4 your friend is cut into little pieces and fed to pigs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo