Mafia: Eastern Whisper (Game Over!)

Frustrated with Longo’s fame and success at putting all his remaining Tantanite associates six feet deep, Gunner37 decided it was time to put an end to Longo’s life. After oiling his musket and sharpening his blades, Gunner37 sneaked up to Longo’s door and began waiting. Soon enough Longo opened the door, only to be met with giant blast of led to his torso, followed by quick slashes to his gut. Bleeding and in pain, Longo began screaming, which frightened Gunner37 who decided to make a run for it. Dashing through the alleyways, he made his way to the desert, and it was then that he decided to flee Bayjoun for good. Hijacking a fastened camel, he began to make his way to the closest town, where he would plan to recruit new associates in hopes of coming back to Bayjoun someday to take another go at overthrowing the ruling family. After several hours of travel, he stopped by a cactus to take a break. As he began eating dried figs, the cactus behind him had somehow uprooted itself, and it began to stab him with the thousands of needles attached to its body. After a good fifteen minutes of lacerating his body to a pulp, Gunner37, with his dying breath, let out a bloodcurdling scream “Rosebud!â€

Sorry Longo, whilst I wanted you to be standing at the end. I knew HK was going for the kill so I gave him my protection (ribbed protection that is).

Good game! Well hosted Mod-Chip!

GOOD GAME!

Prepare to be killed first night for the next five games you play Longo. Hope my Witch Doctor reveal helped stir the pot and get people to give up their roles a bit more :p

Except he didn't need it, since he still would've gotten the kill.

GOD MATTAY! MY BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!

If it wasnt for this witch doctor crap I'm pretty sure we would have won because the vigilante was killed the first fricking night and then things would have fallen into place but no dan had to be the scary witch doctor person and revive everyone with the doctor probably always protecting him, but anyways good game longo good game...

I was just taking pot shots at the start, except for WL. Not sharing your popcorn got you killed. Since I had the chance to kill for the heck of it at night or investigate, I was going to run with the slaying.

And thanks for the needless protection MattAY! That ribbed protection was damn fine.

Well, the only person I randomly scanned was Bretimus on the first night. After that, I carefully chose who to scan based on how likely they were to be mafia. Every single night from night 2 on, I got a mafia. I kept a log. It helped.

There was just a lot of luck. But yeah, the Witch Doctor was pretty powerful. Still, it was a good game.

It's true that the Witch Doctor/Doctor gave the Townies a bigger advantage-- something I tried to rectify. Personally I was a little bummed that the Gunpowder Gaddafi role went unexploited.

The Witch Doctor did sort of make up for the fact that there were two extra people killing each night, though.

Longo_2_guns said:
The Witch Doctor did sort of make up for the fact that there were two extra people killing each night, though.
This. With all the killing going on, a role that could undo one mistaken murder actually evened it out, despite being a very powerful role.

Overall I say Modchip did a good job of mixing some new in with the old though :)

Mod-Chip said:
It's true that the Witch Doctor/Doctor gave the Townies a bigger advantage-- something I tried to rectify. Personally I was a little bummed that the Gunpowder Gaddafi role went unexploited.

I was going to tell him to kill longo but then he got lynched the day before so I was really bummed if that would have panned out I think we probably would have won.

Other than making me the Mafia (... yet again), you did a great job hosting the game, Mod-Chip, thanks.

I wanted to ask what is everyone's thoughts of the new roles. Are they a bit too much or something?

Thanks for the compliments, I really do appreciate it. It was fun to write. Also side note, the roles were randomly assigned using an advanced method known as "drawing names out of a hat" :D

Without the witch doctor, the townies would've really been about as fine as they were now. Especially since about 1/3rd of the townie deaths came from GL.

Still, that was really well played by everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod