Mafia: Eastern Whisper (Game Over!)

Doesn't matter. I already scanned everyone that is better than a townie. If I didn't do that, then I know who was who. I also was keeping in touch with my Mafia before I was lynched. My last scan, I scanned Green Lantern even though he was already revealed as the vigilante.

Being Spartan317 wasn’t easy. Every day was the same routine. Wake up, eat breakfast, sharpen blades, lynch a Townie, go to mob house, decide on who to kill, and then kill a Townie again. Though he thoroughly enjoyed the frightened faces of his victims right before he would gut their innards, it just didn’t cut it for him. Why couldn’t he just kill at random? Why was there a voting process required? “Goddammit it’s the bodycount that matters…who we kill is irrelevant.â€

Well, it seems we have a LOT more mafia than I anticipated. My original plan was something of a "kill everyone who we don't know the role of" but I suppose that'll be a bit harder now that GL is dead.

So, any ideas for today? We have Gunner, Cyberjim, and Eyebrows. HK is no doubt the Mercenary, since he immediately assumed that Wes was a cop. And we have Wes, MattAY, myself, and HK with known jobs.

Thoughts, gentlemen?

*insert ghostly chimes*

A curse on your house Mod-Chip. You will pay for your oversight and constant misspelling someday

Exit Stage Left

spartan317 said:
*insert ghostly chimes*

A curse on your house Mod-Chip. You will pay for your oversight and constant misspelling someday

Exit Stage Left

Goddammit. Okay I'll pay my proper respects for the deceased...one moment!

Longo_2_guns said:
Well, it seems we have a LOT more mafia than I anticipated. My original plan was something of a "kill everyone who we don't know the role of" but I suppose that'll be a bit harder now that GL is dead.

So, any ideas for today? We have Gunner, Cyberjim, and Eyebrows. HK is no doubt the Mercenary, since he immediately assumed that Wes was a cop. And we have Wes, MattAY, myself, and HK with known jobs.

Thoughts, gentlemen?
I called it on Ugh, and I'm voting for lynching of Cyberjim.

If you really want to be clever and/or sure of it, shoot me tonight HK. I'm a townie through and through, but then you lot can lynch gunner afterwards.

Yeah, I was actually just about to say that it's a good idea to lynch cyberjim. He seems the most likely.

And it's quite possible that Eyebrows is the godfather trying to get us off his scent, but there's no way the mafia can win. Unless they have a suicide bomb or something. But I say that HK kills Gunner tonight and tomorrow we just lynch Eyebrows if we're still playing.

You could lynch me first, I don't care. But consider this first, look at the clues that Mod-Chip gave us when both MattAY, and Green_Lantern were killed by the Tananites. "Three raised fingers". Tell me, Eyebrowsbv31. What could he mean by that? I'd say we lynch Eyebrows, then the merc could shoot me. What do you say, everyone?

Lynch Eyebrows.

Oh right. Forgot to do an official vote.

Lynch cyberjim

And no, it's better to shoot gunner tonight and lynch Eyebrows tomorrow.

We lynched the suicide bomber a few nights ago, which helps out loads.

Lynch Cyberjim

Finally got one right, but with a tag team with my undead psycho pal GL.

Well, you're probably mafia. Between you and Eyebrows, one of you is mafia. So I figure since you're too busy to say much, might as well be you.

That was also the same defense Noritama gave, and he was mafia.

And so it was that, at the end of Day 6, the Townies gathered to take part in what would probably be the last lynching they needed to rid the town of Tantanite presence. Longo, a Bayjoun hero at this point, easily pointed out cyberjim from the crowd, and without further ado scimitars were unsheathed in unison, and quickly found their way into cyberjim's soft flesh.

Cyberjim was a rightful heir lynched by the Townies.

It is now Night 6

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod