Leaked next expansion for World of Warcraft? or Patch?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Josh_Orona, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Josh_Orona

Josh_Orona Community Manager

[​IMG]

A few days ago Patch 7.3 hit the PTR and of coarse with every patch release the dataminer's get hard at work finding tidbit's and any hidden gems. One piece of information that they unearth was an armor set. Now you must be thinking "An armor set, how does that lead you to believe that's the next expansion?" Well the reason behind the speculation is the name given to the icons that are associated with the gear, "KulTirasQuest" Normally gear given these suffix are associated with expansion leveling gear and not patch content.
    Now as far as Patch 7.3 there is no signs of Kul Tiras involvement as of yet so why include this gear set in this patch? A second nugget included with this gear set is the small maps printed on it sides of the gear, a map of a place we have yet to see in WoW the rumor is the island of Kul Tiras. Now at this time is merely speculation, and rumors.

So we want to hear from the community. Is this gear a small sign of things to come or is WoW's player base just jumping the gun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jonathan_Leack likes this.
  2. Jonathan_Leack

Jonathan_Leack Former Executive Editor

I've never even heard of it. But as usual, I'll be playing whatever the next expansion is. I will never be able to properly quit WoW. :(

3. Josh_Orona

Josh_Orona Community Manager

That goes for most people, I'll be playing for sure once it hits but who know for how long xD

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Jonathan_Leack likes this.