Just in time for the Dreamcast's 10th Birthday...

Cute. You see this on the pc, but I've always wondered why you don't see more indie devs putting out releases on classic consoles.

Hmm, getting a Mega Man 9-ish vibe from this. I respect the effort, even if I don't have a Dreamcast!

Dude, I might have to pick that up. I've got one homebrew, Feet of Fury, for the DC but I haven't heard about too many other indie games for the system. Thanks for the heads-up!

BTW, there are a lot of indie-developed games for classic consoles, from what I've seen/picked up a lot seem to be for the 2600... but enough have been made for other systems as well. I've seen them sold through places like the Goat Store (http://www.goatstore.com/home/), and you could probably find more on AtariAge (along with release lists and stuff).

I'm so glad I bought the Dreamcast keyboard when I had a chance. It gets no better than Typing of the Dead.

hehehe, that's a Dreamcast strapped to his back and a keyboard in place of a shotgun!
14dhbf7.png

ahhh, Classic Sega tomfoolery

I won't be purchasing this racing game.

Well basically it was that or a PlayStation, and my dad went with the obvious choice. Two PlayStations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod