ITT we post awesome things (Deez Sour Nets!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UrbanMasque said:
DUDE.... some of these girls are 15!!!!!!
Can you truly alienate someone involved with young teenagers and label them a pedophile if this is what we're supporting here in America? Nay, the term "pedophile" becomes related only to adult interest in minors who are not openly flaunting their bodies in such a mature way as these teenagers are.

My wife and I have been watching "The Next Food Network Star" and one of the finalists is this chef named Rodney who I think looks just like Ugh

AXON_Rodney-Henry_s4x3_lead.jpg

rodney-pitch2.png

If he were older and bald and didn't have glasses.

Sourdeez said:
Age of consent is 17 in my home state.(Illinois) I have no qualms with people getting involved with 17 year olds.

Me either.. Just sayin. I think once I hit 40 I'd be self conscience about it if we were in a public relationship, but if it was just a fwb thing I'd have ZERO issue with it.. if it was legal of course.

UghRochester said:
All those young girls with implants.

Uh...False.

Plus, the Miss America organization is much better than the Miss USA organization. For one Miss America isn't owned by Donald Trump

Age of consent is 16 here.

Nobody'd give a shit if i went for those 15 year olds. Just saying.

Then again, fake boobs = bad boobs. Plus i bet almost all those girls drop 2.5/10 points when they haven't spent 8 hours on makeup.

I like to think they smack talk as they cross on the catwalk.
"You know, you look awfully fat in that dress, Louisiana".

used44 said:
My wife and I have been watching "The Next Food Network Star" and one of the finalists is this chef named Rodney who I think looks just like Ugh

AXON_Rodney-Henry_s4x3_lead.jpg

rodney-pitch2.png

If he were older and bald and didn't have glasses.
He looks more like another Food Network star, Andrew Zimmern
Andrew_Zimmern.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod