ITT: I poorly translate things you said

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Paradox said:
"^ ^ ^ I do not know, Green Lantern looks to a significant extent, the victim is not well written. Reynolds is a good actor (I think that this kind of horror in Amityville Horror). Since the beginning of the greatest moments, is not part of the Star Trek gives him a new chance. I think both agreed to proceed on the paper."

Keri_Honea said:
"If you have zhanmusi and a shepherd weijia · is dance, it does not affect 3 mass? If you, my Ricardo does · Ricardo de la Vega, a little why they disliked drainage system, why he hid some of the anger and jealousy primarily priests and, like them, not to talk about the background. Mass effect: loss of, for example, that it is."

Bretimus_v2 said:
"The night air is warm and humid and the back. Luke terrible hands reached behind him. It seemed to get rid of the Flash of pain. I know how bad it can be, when more shirt remains. This is the first time that you roadhauling, but this time in the ed, the bastards."

I imgaine it would go something like this:

"Roar Rooooar Roar Rah Roar. Rah Rah ROOAR, Rah Roar Roooaaaaaaaar. Roar roar Roar Roar roar RAH RAH. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlllllll. roar roar roar ROAR ROAR RAH RAH roar. Fish."

MattAY said:
I imgaine it would go something like this:

"Roar Rooooar Roar Rah Roar. Rah Rah ROOAR, Rah Roar Roooaaaaaaaar. Roar roar Roar Roar roar RAH RAH. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwlllllll. roar roar roar ROAR ROAR RAH RAH roar. Fish."
Affen!

Ahahahaha. If I were the kind of person to sig posts, I would sig that. Hard.

By the way, I do know how bad it can be when more shirt remains. :(

tumblr_lz31lp87Qz1qbkprxo1_400.gif

MattAY said:
p2VAB.gif

Ce thread n'a pas de sens. Alors que diriez-vous traduire quelque chose qui a du sens?

J'aime le chocolat et j'aime mitaines et j'aime que le premier pisse-vous prendre le matin, il se sent si bien.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gordones3