I think the RPG section should die.

lokness

Rookie
I find there's no reason to post in there. Most of the threads in there are more suitable for the general discussion sections. If its not about a specific rpg title it's probably about an mmo you've never heard of - which again would be more fitting in the general gaming section or even the PC area.

And why does RPG gets its own section when FPS or any other worthy genre doesnt?

Longo_2_guns said:
Because RPG games are fun and FPS games suck.

Quoted for truth and emphasis. The RPG section may not be massively active but its still important. Doesn't it also apply to tabletop RPGs?

lokness said:
And why does RPG gets its own section when FPS or any other worthy genre doesnt?

Because we not only talk about RPGs in that section but we also PLAY any forum-based RPGs in that section. Links is about to start one up.

I was primarily referring to sticking it into other peoples', but I agree, that is talent.
... And I wouldn't want anything up mine.

But yeah, what was this topic about again?

Longo_2_guns said:
WO WO WO! First of all FPS don't suck, and second I hate RPG's for some reason I have never been interested in them, not enough action I guess!

I just want to say that I agree with the op and have been making this point in covert ops over and over. There is no point to the forum, it should go.

I think you guys should put Covert Ops back so I can see what it is, and anything in the classic gaming section can just be added under the general gaming section, so there you go!

rckaratekid said:
Longo_2_guns said:
WO WO WO! First of all FPS don't suck, and second I hate RPG's for some reason I have never been interested in them, not enough action I guess!

There's plenty of action in an RPG if you want there to be... FPS games just tend to throw it at you more often. Have you ever played Fallout? That's an RPG and that has a shitload of action.

schimmel said:
rckaratekid said:
Longo_2_guns said:

There's plenty of action in an RPG if you want there to be... FPS games just tend to throw it at you more often. Have you ever played Fallout? That's an RPG and that has a shitload of action.

more like 10 shitloads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod