I come bearing gifts to the GR Gods

UrbanMasque

Everyone Wears a Mask
Thank_offering_unto_the_Lord.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgT6BSShLA0 (11 seconds in)

E2mjBKz.jpg

Hah! That's awesome. :) Nice find, Urban! ;)

Just to acknowledge, I am not one of the GR Gods, but rather the small, hooded hunch back monster who lives in the basement and draws comics.

..and the Gods stay silent.
Where have they gone?
Why have they forsaken us?

9033979.jpg

Master_Craig said:
Just to acknowledge, I am not one of the GR Gods, but rather the small, hooded hunch back monster who lives in the basement and draws comics.

Craig, your GR Strips are stuff of legend. You will be canonized eventually, but now you're hercules going thru his trials and we are all witness to your deeds. Links is also plodding through GR Mythology but rarely graces us with his presence.

To be fair, the video above with GameRevolution's quote is for Disney Infinite 3.0 (Star Wars), which was published by Disney Studios and LucasArts.

GameRevolution gave Disney Infinite 3.0 a 4.5 out of 5, while they gave Battlefront a 3.5 out of 5.

Still, that being said, that's down right dodgy of EA Games to try and pay celebrities to essentially endorse the game. No bloody wonder no one likes EA. It's as if they are trying to lose their fans.

Honestly, I'm enjoying Battlefront, but in order to enjoy it I can only play it in quick spurs (like half an hour max) and I have to play with someone I know via voice chat. I can't play it by myself. :/

Its also got a short life considering its an online only game. No matter how good they are, they die.. hopefully you'll lose interest in it before the critical mass does and you're left playing alone.

We all know this happens, but i wonder how much they would pay for a favorable review considering that anyon would take any amount of money for a free game and some cash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod