I Broke Majora's Mask

Boringman54

Rookie
I was so happy when I found a gold, holographic copy of Majora's Mask at EB Games. So of course, I buy it, but guess what I did about 15 minutes after I bought it, I dropped it on the sidewalk and cracked it open. Now, if you shake it, you can hear little pieces of plastic bouncing around inside. The game still works but it has frozen once so far and I'm too afraid to play it again because it might freeze again, well, that and that it restarted back to the part where I was going to be a human again and I don't want to complete all the parts that I've already done again. How ashamed of myself should I be and what should I do to punish myself?

drink shards of glass and force yourself to vomit, and then swallow your vomit. and then sit on a railroad spike. and then ass fuck a hedgehog.

DH_Ninja said:
Punishment is still death, or at least mutilation of an arm. please put out your dominant arm.
What is this mercy you show him? No mutilation of limbs, only death.

Boringman54 said:
just be happy i didnt break ocarina of time, i wud kill myself for that
You're lucky it wasn't Ocarina of time. That crime is punishable by death of entire family.

TheNesMan said:
Boringman54 said:
just be happy i didnt break ocarina of time, i wud kill myself for that
You're lucky it wasn't Ocarina of time. That crime is punishable by death of entire family.

that was horrible and terrible punishment !

It's so annoying how I'm saving this game because I'm afraid it's going to freeze up again. I'm never saving at those owl statues, I'm only going to save with the Song of Time but I will still use the owl statues to help me warp around the map.

Boringman54 said:
How ashamed of myself should I be and what should I do to punish myself?
You should congratulate yourself actually, don't be sucked into the lies of Zelda! Play Mario games instead!

JCD said:
Boringman54 said:
How ashamed of myself should I be and what should I do to punish myself?
You should congratulate yourself actually, don't be sucked into the lies of Zelda! Play Mario games instead!
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!!! Zelda is THE best franchise ever, Mario is OK but will never replace Zelda for me.

commit hari-kiri, or however you spell japanese ritualistic suicide.
or to truely suffer, play Bomberman Act Zero for 5 hours straight

HK-47 said:
commit hari-kiri, or however you spell japanese ritualistic suicide.
or to truely suffer, play Bomberman Act Zero for 5 hours straight
Can't, I got no Xbox 360. I could play a Barbie game though. *shudder*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod