Have you ever...

No. If you're asking if I smoke pot though, yes. The true world view of Rastafarianism is people who like to get high, but honestly most Rastafarians hate people who decide to convert because most people who try to convert simply do want to do it to get high. The religion is more than just that, people!

Have you ever dated more than one person at the same time?

No. In fact, I've never dated anyone.

Have you ever told someone you loved them, but was met with an awkward silence?

Heh, yes, and it ended with me saying, "well, I'm not going to waste my dinner reservation, so...thanks for your time?"

Have you ever stolen something from a friend just to have him notice several days later? (i.e. isn't that my CD on your dresser?)

Yes...It was going to be a practical joke but a couple days later came and I forgot what I stole, so I argued with my friend saying it was mine...needless to say we're not friends anymore :( ...darn jokes made us foes

Have you ever snorted pepper to see if would make you sneeze?

UghRochester said:
Have you ever snorted pepper to see if would make you sneeze?

It's horrible. We used to snort mixtures of salt and pepper. It burns. Even makes your nose bleed.

To Wicked's question: No. I just can't do it.

Have you ever peed in a thrash can?

No, I can barely last one all nighter, even with energy drinks and intendency to last all night. I cant. I need at least one hour's sleep a night.

What's your biggest dare ever?

I've heard the album, but never been.

Have you ever used the washroom with the door open, while other people were home?

Yep. Needed to piss once, and my ex-girlfriend was trying to talk to me about what she wants for her birthday.

Have you ever been drinking with friends, and you got to a point where you were so drunk you actually lit a fire and sung 'kumbaya' together?

Nah, although that sounds awesome. Maybe on a camping trip.

Have you ever completed a crossword all by yourself, with no help or cheating whatsoever? (I did my first one earlier today...I'm so proud)

Yes i was in first grade and we were discussing about the pioneers, it was relatively easy :) Don't worry MattAY i know what you meant i just made a joke K?

Have you ever left the toilet seat open *most guys do* and someone went to sit on it and fell in?

Well, after a week of being dead and no question to answer, I post this one to a mod:

Have you ever considered locking this before it went sour and archiving it for good lolz?

I'm sure Stal has considered the locking part.

Have you ever seen a kid wearing four layers of clothes get shot by a paintball gun and spazz out?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod