Have you ever been caught jerking thread

JesseSoda said:
KILLERB00TSMAN said:
You know, all this talk about rags tissues and flushing.
Just flip your lower body over your head like your doing some crazy yoga exercise; shoot then swallow. You guys are waaaaaay to impractical.

I just threw-up in my mouth. Then on my keyboard. Then down my shirt.

lol i understand the puking

Sad said:
Wait...someone here uses the same rag, every single time? That they implicitly don't even take to the washroom?

Beyond the obvious issues, doesn't anyone else just find that supremely disgusting? Can you even open up the rag by now or is it all clumped together?

if it gets too bad i throw it out and get a new one...

Dude thats just sick. Why dont you just use tissue? After your done throw in the toilet and flush it. Why would you leave a rag around?

LOL. Does anyone feel guilty realising that you're about to kill millions upon millions of tiny living organisms, after jerking?

lokness said:
LOL. Does anyone feel guilty realising that you're about to kill millions upon millions of tiny living organisms, after jerking?
no.
they're mine, if i chose to viciously murder them because it feels good, imma go ahead and do it.

lokness said:
Dude thats just sick. Why dont you just use tissue? After your done throw in the toilet and flush it. Why would you leave a rag around?
So as to cut back on my paper consumption. Every time you Masturbate and use a tissue you kill a tree.

I have a signature finally! <3

You just caught me making a masturbatory forum post, does that count?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod