Hard/Challenging Games

HK-47

Rookie
I remember Kid Chameleon, with a insane amount of levels with no save points, that was not only fun but insanely brutal.

Contra: Hard Corps and Contra: Shattered Soldier. I've lost so many controllers to those games. Oh and I f#cking hate Contra 4 right now. OMFG. Level 2 is a beast!

dance_dude said:
Contra: Hard Corps and Contra: Shattered Soldier. I've lost so many controllers to those games. Oh and I f#cking hate Contra 4 right now. OMFG. Level 2 is a beast!
What difficulty are you on in Contra 4? I already beat it on Easy and I'm working on Normal. Oh, and I forgot to mention all the Contra games too. They are SO hard.

dance_dude said:

o my god i thought i was the only one who ever fell victim to hard corps on the genesis, were you ever able to put the life code in for it? i can never get it jsut right

Boringman54 said:
Kid Icarus and Ninja Gaiden.
gha ninja gaiden 2 for the nes, thanks alot boring now i have to go back to my shrink to talk about what a collasal faliur that game makes me feel like...

You get props for remembering Kid Chameleon, it took me years to beat it. I've only beaten it once on a full play-through, twice using the second level warp.

Battletoads, anyone? And the Ragnarok sequel.

Also, Sonic games have always been similarly difficult for me.

used44 said:
Battletoads, anyone? And the Ragnarok sequel.

Also, Sonic games have always been similarly difficult for me.

Yeah i loved palying, Battletoads and Battletoads and Double Dragon.

How about the Ninja Gaidens for the NES.

hard game...

uh... dino crisis was pretty hard

oh and there was that part in FFX where you had to get a 0.00 time in the chocobo race.... took forever to do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod