Halo 3.

I'm guessing you've not read the books, the Spartans learned how to make basic field repairs of their MJOLNIR armour and do so various times. James (one of the Spartans) had to repair a valve to allow his suit to reach peak efficiency after crashing to Reach and John himself has had to carry out minor repairs. They take their suits off several times during the books and don't forget every single one of the Spartans was recruited as part of the Spartan-II project at the age of six thanks to Dr Halsey and Captain Keyes. They're humans, just incredibly superior humans.

Sam

YOU JUST EXPLODED MY MIND WITH HALF A BLOCK OF C-4....................

No, I have not read the books, and will not. As for a secondary reason for not reading the books, other than having very little interest in Halo, I prefer to keep the mythology, history, and events of something like Halo foggy, as to keep me guessing. I like not knowing, and I enjoy the mystery that shrouds certain things. I rather enjoy just speculating, and wondering. For example, Sasquatch and the Lochness Monster, I'd rather not know the truth and just wonder...Same goes for UFO's, I'd prefer speculating than knowing, as If we ever will. But I take it all of halo's mythology has already been revealed, or as I see it, spoiled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133