Guess the Box Art! (with prizes!)

Uhh, I guess I stumped you guys?

I didn't think this one would be that hard. I mean, they're all the same genre...

If I missed the hard one and had to guess with what was left, I would be stumped.

But after you mentioned the genre thing, might know one of them. Would probably be wrong.

I know Easy #1, but I already got one for this current round, and I've been stealing these away from folks of late as it is.

Edit: I also came down with a case of the dumb, since the other one is one of my favorite games of all time, but I'd only ever emulated it and never saw the cover.

Again, the only one I got was given to me! Someone can PM me the answer if you like. You wont get anything but you will take me off the bottom of the leaderboard and in turn get a like bonus from me.

OH MY GOD!

Easy 1 is X-Com, UFO Defense!

Right?

TOTALLY figured that out myself without any outside help whatsoever.
FUCK YOU, 1-POINT-BRET!

The other medium is Ogre Battle for the PS1.

I didn't have the case, so I didn't know the box art, but just went with the genre of games and looked it up online :p

COMaestro said:
The other medium is Ogre Battle for the PS1.

I didn't have the case, so I didn't know the box art, but just went with the genre of games and looked it up online :p
THANK YOU!
How did you guys not get that?

Since it had been over two weeks since I posted that up and no one got it, I'm awarding you a free game. So I'll send you a message telling you your choices.

I'm also going to reset HK's score and send him a free game.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm also going to reset HK's score and send him a free game.

I can confirm that it's in my library. And on record, I ended with 29 points.

I wasn't even close for the last two.

I only have three games left before I do the grand prize, so I think I'm going to change up the rules a bit to make things interesting. I'll keep you all posted.

Longo_2_guns said:
I only have three games left before I do the grand prize, so I think I'm going to change up the rules a bit to make things interesting. I'll keep you all posted.

Ooh...I like surprises.

UghRochester said:
He's going to nominate us for the Ice bucket challenge :)

In order to make a guess at the next box covers he posts, we'll have to post video of ourselves doing the ice bucket challenge, identifying ourselves by our forum handles as proof that it's us and stating our guess in the video. You can guess more than once, but each guess requires another bucket of ice water poured on you. If you want to guess them all, then you have to submerge yourself in a tub of ice water for one minute. If you guess right and don't go into shock or die of hypothermia, you win! :D

COMaestro said:
UghRochester said:
He's going to nominate us for the Ice bucket challenge :)

In order to make a guess at the next box covers he posts, we'll have to post video of ourselves doing the ice bucket challenge, identifying ourselves by our forum handles as proof that it's us and stating our guess in the video. You can guess more than once, but each guess requires another bucket of ice water poured on you. If you want to guess them all, then you have to submerge yourself in a tub of ice water for one minute. If you guess right and don't go into shock or die of hypothermia, you win! :D

I'm so down for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod