GRumble, year 4.

Well...er.... the singles is a very tough match. I'm going to have to go for The Joker though. And for doubles, The Joker and Nes Man.

wtf

All matches are postponed until I further regain a grip on reality.

Well alrighty, to sort this all out:

link56, you were eliminated by The Joker in the semifinal round.

Blackstar won the match.

I have no idea where in the hell I got the idea that maca was still in.

I have not had an attention span of over 5 seconds these last few days, or any grip on reality or common sense at all. Please excuse me.

The finals matches will be The Joker vs. Black Star, and The Nes Man + The Joker vs. Sexy2Some.

Alright, time to shatter some egos! It's the finals round of the 4th annual GRumble!

For the singles matches FINALS ROUND we have...

The Joker, the mysterious fella usually found around water treatment plants and crackhouses. He's one of the coolest of the cool at Game-Revolution! Give it up to The Joker for making it this far!

And we have...Black Star, this minority really knows how to crack a joke and the appropriate time to do it, and leaves us all in stitches in the process! And he's really good at knitting, too! Let's have a round of applause for Black Star being one of the lucky few loved by a group of social outcasts and derelicts!

In the red corner, weighing in at 130 pounds, THE JOKER!

And in the blue corner, weighing in at some unknown weight, BLACK STAR!

Now I want a good clean fight, let's get it on!

And for the doubles matches we have...

The Nes Man and The Joker, and while it's not really clear how The Joker is participating in the finals twice, this is the first time we've ever had a member of GR do so! While this team looks to have been carried primarily by him, we can't forget The Nes Man and his luscious locks...oooh, I get shivers thinking about them.

And the Sexy2Some! We all know the story behind this one! Gay life partners who met on a gaming message board and professed their undying love to each other one fateful night on an instant messaging client, and have since raped every previous GRumble's doubles division! Congrats to you, gentlemen, and your reign of 3 consecutive GRumble doubles victories.

In the red corner, at a combined weight of lol, THE NES MAN AND THE JOKER!

And in the blue corner, weighing in at a combined weight of 380 pounds, THE SEXY2SOME COMBINATION OF LINK56 AND RAINEMAIDA! YEE-HAW!

Alright, tear each other apart, lads!

I vote The Joker and The Nes Man and The Joker.

No, revote. This is a new match. I'm counting only votes submitted after the correct match was placed. Don't worry though, this match goes on for 2 days, so you still have about 36 hours left.