GRumble! - Results!

used44 wins 12-10!
Maca & JCD win 14 - 6 (Nes and Paradox) - 2 (Shaft and I)!

Congrats to Sam and JCD! Thanks to all who voted for me! You were some stiff competiton, Links. Good job, mate. And thanks to the ghost of Shane for starting this topic. Hope your gf, imaginary or not, has recovered fully.

Thank you all for taking part in our mostly annual, completely silly, popularity contest. Until next year!

Since I drew the short straw this year I have to host the afterparty. All I remember from Shafts party last year is that I woke up at his house three days later surrounded by other unconcious partygoers, several horses, and a ghost, and that for some reason my arm was really sore. I'm hoping to beat that, but I will need some time.

Longo_2_guns said:
Since I drew the short straw this year I have to host the afterparty. All I remember from Shafts party last year is that I woke up at his house three days later surrounded by other unconcious partygoers, several horses, and a ghost, and that for some reason my arm was really sore. I'm hoping to beat that, but I will need some time.

At least it was only your arm.

Sam

to beat it, just replace the word arm with the word ass.

EDIT: oh and congrats to winners! and thanks used! - good job.

thetank said:
MattAY said:
to beat it, just replace the word arm with the word ass.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am truly sorry, he went for the easy joke. I'm so disappointed.

why are u apologising on my behalf? I'm not your pet! I'm no one's pet!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod