GRumble 2015: That's All Folks

Always vote for the underdog, GR says. Give the little guy a chance, GR says.

Well guess what? Now my team are the underdogs! Dan and I are officially Bad Dudes 1 and 2 VS Mario and Luigi. So if you are not a hyprocrtie you will vote for the underdogs.

WickedLiquid said:
Always vote for the underdog, GR says. Give the little guy a chance, GR says.

Well guess what? Now my team are the underdogs! Dan and I are officially Bad Dudes 1 and 2 VS Mario and Luigi. So if you are not a hyprocrtie you will vote for the underdogs.
It's not you, Quidboy. It's Dan.

Day 14

There are a lot of horrible and embarassing ways to go down in a fight and today several more people are going to do exactly that. But on the upside at least it wasn't to this weapon...or maybe it was...I'm not judging...little curious but mostly afraid.

18j13lm6gdw8ajpg.jpg

Longo_2_guns shows that he rocks an underscore more than C_nate, 10-3! ELIMINATED!
Bretimus_v2 courteously walks StudioTan to the door, 8-5! ELIMINATED!
The Feel Bros have one last feel for Dunder Mifflin, they call it winning and are not inclined to share, 9-4! ELIMINATED!
Master_Craig had used many a judo move in the four sided octagon we call the ring, but he couldn't protect himself from a chair to the head. ELIMINATED!

Next round!

Bretimus_v2
vs
LinksOcarina

UrbanMasque
vs
Longo_2_guns

AND IT'S THE FINAL TO END ALL FINALS DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE FACED EACH OTHER MORE TIMES THAN ROCKY VS CREED (no, Wicked, Apollo not Bratton).

The Feel Bros
(De-Ting & UrbanMasque)
MrGYXmE.png

vs

Team Brazelda
(Bretimus_v2 & LinksOcarina)
zelda_bra.jpg

And don't forget to vote on the GRoyal GRumble via PM!

Me
Longo
Brazelda

Because we bring the Brazil and Zelda...and gosh darnit we can play a song on our tiny ocarina. One I think you all might like...

feels_zpsousyfvb5.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod