GRSC Season 2

Tyrranis

Veteran
s2introuh5.png

Cool stuff. I wonder if Joeblow's character has been kicked off the comic and replaced with another sprite! Ha!

This reminds me of DH_Ninja. I miss that guy's comic.

That's your comic-personality. You point out things that are true, but are being covered up or ignored by other people (namely myself).

Just like how JCD tries to keep his hair spiky, or how Joeblow (who will be returning for season 2) adds things that would be awesome, but nobody wanted.

Sweet! I was waiting for you to start yours up again before I did mine some more since you did come up with the whole idea. I'm going to get mine gong again when I get home on monday or tuesday.

Longo_2_guns said:
Sweet! I was waiting for you to start yours up again before I did mine some more since you did come up with the whole idea. I'm going to get mine gong again when I get home on monday or tuesday.
Thunder stealer.

I think the idea is neat...but i just don't think the comic is very humorous or well written. Sorry to be a negative nancy

To each his own

Shaft said:
I think the idea is neat...but i just don't think the comic is very humorous or well written. Sorry to be a negative nancy
YOU'RE not very humorous or well written. 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod