Grand Theft Auto V is our forum GOTY 2013!

I definitely disagree, And probably will even more at a higher framerate and less input lag with the PC version.

You talking about the driving here or about how GTA V is the GOTY?

Cause let me tell ya, San Andreas had the best driving of all the GTA games.

Lethean said:
I'm pretty happy with Tomb Raider being 2nd. That's a pretty big accomplishment. Honestly, TLoU deserves 1st place more than GTAV.

Yeah I agree. I mean, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V and Tomb Raider were all great games but I'm very surprised TLoU didn't make it through.

Ah well. GTA V is still pretty sweet... although I'm not replaying that game any time soon.

Lethean said:
Honestly, TLoU deserves 1st place more than GTAV.

They taste so sweet!

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

Thank used44 for.taking parts of your life and replacing it with us, no.matter how long it took.to end its suffering.

Damn Links, ever since your "stop bitching and just enjoy games" thread you've been on a whole new level of cynical bastard.

Green_Lantern said:
Damn Links, ever since your "stop bitching and just enjoy games" thread you've been on a whole new level of cynical bastard.

I have been to the other side. I guess I have become more critical of the faults a game may have.

used44 said:
LinksOcarina said:
I have been to the other side.

You've worked in video game development?

journalism. Been to some events, dealt with review copies, death threats, the works.

I have become more critical because of it, possibly to my detriment because of high standards games should have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod