Grand Theft Auto V is our forum GOTY 2013!

I've platyed Tomb Raider now! It's not THAT good. It needs to be more "tomby".

Is it too late to change my vote? They have refused to release the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition on pc(Even though it has graphical upgrades not in the PC version)

Id like to vote neither now.

Hahaha, everyone is going to start taking back their votes? I guess I rescind my GTA V vote. I hate all games if the reaction in the comments to recent front page content is to be believed.

I also change my vote to abstain and pronounce Injustice as my personal BEST GAME OF 2013.

Thanks to everyone who voted, I'll go ahead and lock this.

man....

On the one hand, Tomb Raider was an underwhelming experience that was at least competent. On the other hand, GTA V is a great game that is still half-broken...

ah fuck it, I give my vote to Tomb Raider.

LinksOcarina said:
man....

On the one hand, Tomb Raider was an underwhelming experience that was at least competent. On the other hand, GTA V is a great game that is still half-broken...

ah fuck it, I give my vote to Tomb Raider.

Links I kind of love you right now.

So are we going to close this thread or are we waiting for everyone to reverse their votes before we tally them?

McKAyla-Maroney-Smirk.jpg.CROP_.article920-large-640x426.jpg

Oh hey I completely forgot about this. It was so neat in the beginning but then it got kind of chippy.

Anyway, Grand Theft Auto V is our game of the year. Let's all celebrate by playing it tonight. It's been a few months since I played and I want to grab a guide and find some collectables.

Congrats GTAV, Congrats Urban, and thanks to everyone for contributing your time with those awesome essays and haikus n stuff!

I'm pretty happy with Tomb Raider being 2nd. That's a pretty big accomplishment. Honestly, TLoU deserves 1st place more than GTAV.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod