GR ROYAL RUMBLE - GAMING EDITION - WINNER AND CHAMPION ANNOUNCED

Samus defeats Gene!

Up next, the last sound of the semi finals, Kirby versus Dante! Will update thread soon! Voting closes Friday the 16th of March!

^^^^^
7fd3edc94848175210e32433d9911ce7a2760e4b_hq.gif

There's something poetic about Kirby fighting Dante. Kirby eats lesser beings gaining their powers, Dante kills demons and turns their souls into weapons.

Damn, I don't want to admit it, but the winner of the semi finals second round is Dante. Dante will be moving on to face Samus in the final round! Will update first post soon!

Dante won! Just as expected! Oh, you didn't expect it? You were hoping for Samus to win?

Dante has a special message, just for you:

Alone+on+valentine+s+day+clip+is+from+devil+may+cry_15cf78_4434459.gif

Damn, forgot to vote on this for the past week! Got kinda busy at work and with some other things going on. Oh well, doubt my vote would have made the difference in these last two, as I would have voted for both Samus and Dante in those matches. Not sure about the final though.

Admittingly, I wanted Samus to win the final round. Out of the entire Royal Rumble, I didn't have a character in mind that I wanted to win, I was just going with the flow and the votes... but when Samus reached the finals, I wanted her to take it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod