GR countdown: Top 100 Heroes and Villains of all time

Oh god, I was so scared to for a second. Snake definitely desreves the spot (though I'd pick Link over him) but I'm surprised to see Bowser won.

1. Id fuck the Rikku cosplay girls in a heartbeat.

2. I contest a lot of the choices on this list, but that's ok, its that kind of list I guess. Good job to you Ghost, and I hope the next top whatever is coming soon.

Incidentally, I was thinking top 50 Video Game Levels....

Hmmm, video game levels, interesting...

To be honest, I only came up with this idea and the last because the year was coming to a close. But I'll definitely think about that one in a month's time. :)

About Bowser, keep in mind I only recieved approx. 20 votes. Although I'm glad those are the results because it surprised everybody. Bowser has been with us since 1985 and always carries that "Saturday Morning Cartoon Villian" image with him. Which makes him timeless IMO.

LinksOcarina said:
Incidentally, I was thinking top 50 Video Game Levels....

Hell yes! I've had that idea for quite a while.

Only a few come to mind at the moment, though. Mainly Tricks and Traps from Doom II (or was it Final Doom?) and one of the ship levels from Jedi Outcast.

That list was probably about 50% Final Fantasy characters (not you're fault), but still a good list, nice work :D

I like the video game level list. I made a thread about it, but a list of best themes/songs would be cool a well

I thought you guys, in the past, established that Auron was the best Final Fantasy character. I guess you might have used that to mask your true fandom of Cloud and Sephiroth. <_<

Everybody loves Cloud and Sephiroth. You can't deny it. Though Cloud and Tidus would probably have a total pansy-fest if they ever got together.

I think the top 10 is spot on.

And I love the quotes idea for a top 50/100 :D

Advocate said:
Now make the villains and heroes fight their rank. I think that'll please me.

Well Snake and Bowser can fight each other in Brawl
Link and Gannondorf, that's a given.
Mario VS Sephiroth... ummm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anlo8TjDZrk

....yeeeeaahhh *awaits Lethean's reply*

Alright, well thanks agains guys! Like I said, these countdowns can become a regular thing if you guys enjoy them so much :) We'll try it again in a months time.

coolio.

I also suggest a Top 20 Boss fights, because I was thinking I love the Okami final boss fight so much, that it needed to be ranked!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod