Giving Away Wii U Game Codes

Ivory_Soul

Highly Motivated Test Subject
I just bought the recent Nintendo Humble Bundle but I don't own a Wii U anymore (I have zero regrets). So I'm giving away the Wii U codes it came with, and there are 4. First person to post and claim the game gets the code.

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Freedom Planet
Darksiders II

I've gotten some games from you already, so (even though no one else wanted them before) I'll give others a chance on this one. I do have one question, though; why?

De-Ting said:
I've gotten some games from you already, so (even though no one else wanted them before) I'll give others a chance on this one. I do have one question, though; why?

Can't sell them (it's not worth the effort) and I don't know anyone with a Wii U.

Ivory_Soul, I've never played Darksiders II, is that game any good? I've heard good things but I've never played it. I'll grab Darksiders II if that's cool.

Master_Craig said:
Ivory_Soul, I've never played Darksiders II, is that game any good? I've heard good things but I've never played it. I'll grab Darksiders II if that's cool.

Darksiders II is amazing! You can read my review for it here

Actually Ivory_Soul, don't worry about giving me that code to Darksiders II. I've got a few games to play anyway... currently playing the PS4 remake of Ratchet and Clank and next week I'll be getting Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.

I guess I'll take Affordable Space Adventures now, since nobody's piping up. I already have Darksiders II on PS3, and the other two games clearly stand for things that I don't agree with.

De-Ting said:
I guess I'll take Affordable Space Adventures now, since nobody's piping up. I already have Darksiders II on PS3, and the other two games clearly stand for things that I don't agree with.

Shantae is supposed to be one of the best 2D platformers ever made. Everyone raves about it.

Ivory_Soul said:
De-Ting said:

Shantae is supposed to be one of the best 2D platformers ever made. Everyone raves about it.
Yeah, but from what gameplay I've seen, I have to disagree. The main theme of the game is objectification of women, and the art has undoubtedly skewed popular opinion to some extent. It is otherwise bland and lacking substance, opting instead for stylized presentation over everything else.

In short, average anime stuff. I'll stick with Shovel Knight, Wario Land, and LocoRoco.

Thanks again for the code.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod