Get Rid of the God Damn Ads

Ivory_Soul

Highly Motivated Test Subject
I think it's about time something was said.

There's a reason why I use an ad blocker on GR. Their fucking ads suck ass and for some reason have completely overrun my ad blocker. I just had my browser crash and my CPU fan kick up because of this shit. The pages stretch out, videos auto play, and it's a god damn nightmare. GET RID OF IT.

You forgot Master_Craig is technically part of the GR Staff. He could notify other staff members of problems, hence why the Vox Pop was finally changed after it was mentioned it's been almost a year since it was updated. I'm not trying to sound like an asshole. This a relatively small site and it gets by from the ad revenue. Turning ad block hurts the site, but it also causes the articles to be loading slowly.

UghRochester said:
You forgot Master_Craig is technically part of the GR Staff. He could notify other staff members of problems, hence why the Vox Pop was finally changed after it was mentioned it's been almost a year since it was updated. I'm not trying to sound like an asshole. This a relatively small site and it gets by from the ad revenue. Turning ad block hurts the site, but it also causes the articles to be loading slowly.

Point in question, the GR staff doesn't even answer emails anymore. I know the site gets by on ad revenue, but not if the ads are crashing my browser. GR is the ONLY site that causes this problem with their ads.

Hey Ivory_Soul, I'm sorry to hear about all that... it sucks, by the sound of things.

As UghRochester pointed out, I'm a freelancer here at GameRevolution, but I may be able to forward your requests to the GR staff?

Which e-mail are you using to try and contact them? Would you like me to get in touch with them on your behalf? Link them to this forum thread to voice your concern? Let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod